ALDE has 17 regional chapters ready to bring you the support and education you need to succeed year round. Find out what's happening in your area.
Chapter boundaries are flexible. To ensure complete coverage, a certain state/province may be placed within one chapter. However, individual members may choose to participate in a particular chapter based on their work location, regular travel destinations or other reasons.
You can manage your chapter preferences within your profile by logging in and selecting a different Primary Chapter in the Edit Profile area. You may also select a Secondary Chapter, and receive communications about two chapters.
- Big East - Includes New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- Blue Ridge - Includes South Carolina, North Carolina, Kentucky, Virginia and West Virginia
- Canada - Includes Canada and Alaska
- Chicago - Includes Illinois
- Evergreen - Includes Washington and Oregon
- Great Lakes Central - Includes Indiana, Michigan and Western Ohio
- Great Lakes East - Includes Ohio, Western New York and Western Pennsylvania
- Great Rivers - Includes Missouri, Southern Illinois, Arkansas and Tennessee
- Heartland - Includes Nebraska and Kansas
- Lone Star - Includes Texas and Oklahoma
- Mid-Atlantic - Includes Eastern Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington D.C. and Delaware
- Northstar - Includes Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota
- Rocky Mountain - Includes Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho and Montana
- Southeast - Includes Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and beyond
- Southwest - Includes Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico and Utah